Planned Parenthood Northern California depends on donors like you to help us provide low- to no-cost reproductive health care, medically accurate, age-appropriate sexuality education, and advocacy to those in our communities who need it the very most.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
- $25 provides one dose of emergency contraception, which can prevent pregnancy if used within 105 hours after unprotected sex the sooner the better.
- $50 provides five pregnant women with prenatal vitamins to help ensure a healthier pregnancy and baby.
- $100 provides birth control and testing for pregnancy and STIs to those who cannot make it to a health center by funding Express services at a local drug treatment center for two four-hour sessions.
- $250 provides a Colposcopy, a potentially life-saving procedure to detect cancer or other cervical abnormalities.
- $500 helps ensure access to reproductive health services by sending ten clients to Capitol Day in Sacramento.
- $1,000 helps prevent teen pregnancy and promote responsible decision making among teens by funding health educators presenting 50 hours of school-based sex education programs at local high schools and middle schools.
- $2,500 provides 100 HIV tests and counseling.
Planned Parenthood Northern California is dedicated to informing our donors about the issues affecting Planned Parenthood and reproductive freedoms, the results of our work in the communities we serve, and the programs and services we provide.
Our annual report each year highlights health services, education programs, and advocacy activities. To request a print copy of the latest annual report, e-mail us at [email protected] or call 925.676.0505.
Subscribe to become a member of the Planned Parenthood Action Network today!