Planned Parenthood Northern California depends on donors like you to help us provide low- to no-cost reproductive health care, medically accurate, age-appropriate sexuality education, and advocacy to those in our communities who need it the very most.
Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
- $25 provides a pregnancy test to two patients.
- $50 helps us give out 75 condoms.
- $100 tests one patient for HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis.
- $250 funds a year's birth control pills for five patients.
- $500 supports colposcopy for four patients-- further testing for abnormal pap results.
- $750 offers one patient an IUD, extremely effective birth control that can last up to 12 years.
- $1,000 provides six patients with well-person visits, including pap and breast exam.
Our annual report each year highlights health services, education programs, and advocacy activities. To request a print copy of the latest annual report, e-mail us at [email protected] or call 925.676.0505.
Subscribe to become a member of the Planned Parenthood Action Network today!