Health care is important for all bodies. At Planned Parenthood Northern California, we provide non-judgmental care that is inclusive and respectful of all people and genders.
Health and education services are available at low or no cost, regardless of your insurance or immigration status.
Here is a list of services available to everyone, regardless of gender:
- Birth control, condoms and safer sex supplies
- Hormones for gender transition**
- Pap smear
- PrEP, PEP - Medications to prevent HIV infection
- Reproductive health check-ups including cancer screening and blood work
- STD testing and treatment
- Urinary tract infections testing and treatment
* Vasectomies are offered at Chico, Concord, Eureka, and San Rafael health centers.
** Hormones for gender transition available at select centers. Please call us to find the center nearest you.