- You, the learner or your schools clinical coordinator may contact the Clinical Education Program (CEP) Coordinator, at [email protected] to inquiry about the clinical education rotation availability. Please include the following information in your request.
- Name of learner applying
- Learner’s school, school program and year in school
- At what location would you like to rotate
- Number of hours required for your rotation
- Preferred dates and times of rotation
2. The CEP coordinator will then:
- If student is a hands-on learner, the CEP coordinator will need to determine if PPGWNI has an active affiliation agreement with the requesting school. If there is no affiliation agreement, there will need to be one in place before the student rotates at Planned Parenthood.
- Check the CEP and clinical schedule and determine if there is availability for the rotation request. If there is availability for the rotation request, the CEP coordinator will confirm with the appropriate preceptor.
3. If the preceptor approves the request and there is availability, the CEP coordinator will contact the student to let them know their request is approved.
4. 1 month prior to the scheduled rotation, the CEP coordinator will send the student their first day email that will detail instructions for their first day and items that will need to be completed prior to their first day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Or call 1-800-230-7526