Proudly Providing Care with MyChart
ATTENTION NEW PATIENTS: Before you can access MyChart, you must book your first appointment by calling us at 800-230-PLAN(7526), or by using the "Schedule Online" feature.
From MyChart, you can:
Schedule future appointments.
Want an appointment sooner? Utilize the MyChart "Fast Pass" feature to join the wait list for a sooner appointment. If an appointment becomes available, you'll be notified via text or email and given the option to claim it.
- Review summaries of your previous appointments, including issues addressed during each visit, your vital signs, and tests or referrals that were ordered.
- View your medications, including dosage information and instructions, and request a refill.
- View new lab results, as well as trends over time.
- Connect with your care team when you need us.
- Pre-register and save time at your visit by completing necessary information in advance.
- View and pay medical bills. To view bills incurred before 10/28/2022, contact our billing department at: 1-800-589-3652.
All PPGOH patients, new and existing, are encouraged to sign up for MyChart. Patients seeking telehealth (video-based visits) are required to sign up for MyChart prior to their telehealth appointment.
To pay your bill without creating an account, visit: MyChart - Pay as Guest (myplannedparenthoodchart.org).
If you have an urgent medical issue, call your local health center. If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We do not respond to emergencies through our website.
To make an appointment by phone, call 1-800-230-PLAN or 1-800-230-7526.
Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio provides essential reproductive health care services to women and men in North, East, and Central Ohio communities. To make an appointment, call 1-800-230-PLAN or 1-800-230-7526.
AUTHORIZATION FORM FOR RELEASE OF HEALTH INFORMATION
The Authorization Form for Release of Health Information can be downloaded here. (.pdf)
This notice describes how health information about you may be used or disclosed by Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio and how to access this information.
Este aviso describe cómo la información relacionada con su salud puede ser usada o divulgada por las oficinas de Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio y cómo puede usted tener acceso a dicha información por favor, lea este aviso detenidamente.