Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio provides essential reproductive health care services to women and men in North, East, and Central Ohio communities.
- Birth control
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI/STD) testing and treatment
- Abortion services - abortion pill or in-clinic abortion
- Gynecological exams
- Emergency Contraception - also known as EC or Plan B
- Adoption referrals
- Pregnancy testing and options information
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment
- HPV vaccination
- HIV testing (confidential and anonymous) and counseling
- Urinary tract and vaginal infection diagnosis and treatment
- Midlife services
- Male health services
- Referrals for other specialized medical care
All services are confidential regardless of age or marital status.
Our model of care involves patient-focused information and education. Patients leave our centers with the information and knowledge they need to maintain and protect their health. Planned Parenthood provides a non-judgmental and confidential rapport with patients that makes it easier to address a number of sensitive issues such as behaviors that involve risk and safer alternatives.
Ohio teenagers are not required to have parent permission to receive basic gynecological services, get birth control, or obtain a pregnancy test, HIV test and/or testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections.