- Donate. Support reproductive health care and comprehensive sex education for our Ohio communities. Visit supportppgoh.org and make your contribution today.
- Share Your Story. Each of us has a powerful story that has the ability to inspire others to action and conveys how valuable Planned Parenthood is to our communities. Share at bit.ly/ppgohstoryform.
- Learn about our Education & Outreach services. The Ohio Center for Sex Education offers fact-based sex education classes in high schools, on college campuses, and in communities across Ohio. To learn more about our programming, email [email protected].
- Visit a Health Center. If you or someone you know is in need of reproductive health care, including birth control or a well-woman exam, schedule an appointment at a Planned Parenthood health center. Visit www.ppgoh.org or call 1-800-230-PLAN.
- Advocate for Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio hosts events across the state to promote access to safe, affordable health care. Learn more at www.ppao.org.
Email [email protected] or call 614-224-2235 to get involved with Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio today!