Women's Health Care in Richmond, VA
Richmond Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- LEEP (treatment of abnormal pap)
- mammogram referrals
- Pap test
- urinary tract infections – testing and treatment
- vaginal infections – testing and treatment
Women's health services are available:
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know in preparation for a women's health visit at this health center:
Do not douche, have sex, or put anything in your vagina 24 hours before your pelvic exam. It is best if you are not having your menstrual period for some types of visits. Contact us if you have questions.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for women's services pricing information.
If you do not find what you are looking for here, please go to the general health information page .The following sexual health services are listed separately: