STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines in Lewisville, TX
Lewisville Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- dental dams
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: Walk-ins are accepted as schedule allows.
- during all business hours by appointment
Here’s what you need to know about STD testing & treatment at this health center:
Many STD tests require a genital exam.
HIV testing is done by a blood draw. The results are available in 3 days.
Counseling and anonymous (without your name) or confidential (private) testing for HIV are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
Counseling and confidential (private) testing for STDs are provided by trained staff who are sensitive to your needs and concerns.
HIV and Syphilis: Testing and diagnosis only. Referrals for treatment provided as needed.
Prices and Payment Information
Please contact this health center for STD services pricing information.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some STD testing and treatment services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.