Pregnancy Testing & Services in Tulsa, OK
Midtown Health Center: Family Planning offers the following services:
- pregnancy testing
- abortion referrals
- adoption referrals
- pregnancy options education
- pregnancy planning services
- trained staff to discuss your options with you if you are pregnant
- trained staff to talk with you about early pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Pregnancy testing and services are available:
- during all business hours on a walk-in basis
Here’s what you need to know about getting pregnancy testing and services at this health center:
Our pregnancy tests are urine tests. We do not offer blood pregnancy tests.
If you choose to continue a pregnancy, we will provide you with a list of resources to help you obtain prenatal care.
We recommend a postpartum exam within 6 weeks of your delivery.
If you learn you are pregnant and decide to terminate the pregnancy, we will refer you to an abortion provider.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have previously been made.
Some pregnancy testing and services may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.