Birth Control in Rancho Mirage, CA
Rancho Mirage Family Planning Center offers the following birth control methods:
- birth control implant
- birth control patch
- birth control pill
- birth control shot
- birth control sponge (Today Sponge)
- birth control vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- fertility awareness method
- IUD (hormonal)
- IUD (copper)
- sterilization for men (vasectomy)
- sterilization for women (Essure)
Birth control services are available:
- By appointment on:
- Tuesdays: 10:30am - 7:30pm
- Wednesdays: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursdays: 10:30am - 7:30pm
- Saturdays: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Yearly Evaluations & Screening! (YES!) is available at this health center.
A pre-vasectomy consultation is available at this health center.
A pre-sterilization consultation and exam for Essure and tubal ligation is available at this health center.
Here’s what you need to know about birth control at this health center:
If you qualify, you may be able to receive certain birth control services without a pelvic exam.
If required, you may have to schedule a Pap test or a breast exam before getting a hormonal birth control method.
In order to obtain an IUD, we may first require an exam and a Pap test.
Prices and Payment Information
Price ranges for our birth control methods are:
- emergency contraception (morning after pill) - $35
Some services may have additional charges for lab and blood work.
Payment is expected at time of service unless other arrangements have been previously made.
Some birth control may be covered by your insurance. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.