Looking for a job in abortion care?
By Kendall @ Planned Parenthood | Oct. 27, 2022, 9:47 p.m.
Category: Abortion, Abortion Access, Health Care, Planned Parenthood, Staff Stories
High-quality abortion care doesn’t just happen — it takes a team of dedicated professionals committed to putting patients first.
CASS (AKA Clinical Abortion Staffing Solutions) is a program from Planned Parenthood that supports the people and places that make safe, timely, compassionate abortion care possible.
CASS offers job seekers:
- Connections to abortion care jobs and sites that need abortion providers
- Skill set assessments and opportunities tailored to your skills and experience
- Guidance on applying and standing out
- Relocation bonuses for people willing to move
- Personalized check-ins and follow-ups
- Notifications of new opportunities
CASS connected me with a travel provider job that I ended up loving. They also met with me after Roe fell, to discuss the emerging landscape for a travel provider and where I could start looking for my next travel ‘home.’ In all my interactions with CASS, I've felt that I and my work have value.November A. (she/her), Physician
Do you think CASS could help you? Register today to get started. Positions needed include:
- Medical assistants
- Health center assistants
- Patient educators
- Ultrasound technicians
- Registered nurses
- Advanced practice clinicians (like nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and physician assistants)
Tags: Abortion, AbortionProviders, Abortion Access