- We accept State of Wisconsin public insurance.
- We can help you apply for the WI public insurance program Family Planning Only Services (FPOS), which covers almost all of our services, if you qualify. If you would like to apply for FPOS or other public insurance programs before your visit, please visit: www.access.wi.gov.
- We also accept private insurance. Please check with your insurance company to see if PPWI is in your network.
- Payment can be made with any major credit/debit cards.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. Our prices are low-cost, affordable and we do not deny anyone services based on inability to pay.
Planning your Visit:
- Your appointment will be conducted securely via video chat, similar to FaceTime or Skype.
- You should be in a private, quiet location, with good internet connectivity during the appointment.
- Per telehealth regulations, you must physically be in the state of Wisconsin to receive services via telehealth.
- The health center will send a link for your telehealth appointment by text message and/or email before your appointment.
- Telehealth appointments work on mobile devices and desktops.
- Please download the app if using a mobile device.
- iOS app name – “Teladoc Health Patient”
- Android app name – “Teladoc Health”
- If you’ve scheduled a visit for birth control but have not had a blood pressure reading in the last 3 months, we will only be able to prescribe you a limited supply. Free blood pressure screenings are available at grocery stores, pharmacies, health centers, and community centers.
Or call 1-800-230-7526