¿Estás buscando información en otro idioma?
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
DHS Map of Vaccine Providers in Wisconsin can assist in finding vaccination appointment locations
VaccineFinder.orgcan assist in finding vaccination appointment locations
Wisconsin Health System Resources for vaccine information through a health system for members
Pharmacy/Retail Vaccine Locations for vaccine information at retail pharmacies
Community Vaccine Locations by County/PPWI Health Center for local community vaccine locations and events
VaccineSpotter.org is a tool that helps connect people with vaccine appointment openings at pharmacies. They update every minute!
Vaccine Registry is available in many areas throughout Wisconsin. The registry can help you determine if you are eligible for the vaccine, as well as schedule an appointment:
The vaccine registry is now available. If you live in an area where the vaccine registry is available and have questions or need help registering, call 844-684-1064 (toll-free) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance is available.
- Para registrarse en Español para recibir la vacuna, llame al 844-684-1064.
- Xav rau npe kom tau tshuaj txhaj tiv thaiv kab mob ua Lus Hmoob, thov hu rau 844-684-1064.
- 使用简体中文进行疫苗注册，请致电 844-684-1064.
- हिंदी में वैक्सीन के लिए पंजीकरण करने के लिए, कृपया 844-684-1064 पर कॉल करें।.
- Si aad tallaalka isugu diiwaangeliso af Soomaali, fadlan soo garaac 844-684-1064.
If your local or tribal health department is participating in the vaccine registry, you will be able to fill out a questionnaire that determines if you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and then be able to make an appointment. If you are not yet eligible to get the vaccine, or no appointments are currently available, you can be placed on a waitlist. The vaccine registry can also assist you with scheduling and reminding you about your second vaccine dose, and help you monitor for any symptoms after getting the vaccine. The vaccine registry being used by:
- Dane County & Madison Public Health
- Eau Claire City-County Health Department
- Fond du Lac County Health Department
- Jefferson County Health Department
- La Crosse County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- Marathon County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- Milwaukee City Health Department Vaccination Clinics
- Oneida County Health Department
- Racine County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- St. Croix County Public Health
- Wauwatosa City Health Department
Learn More About COVID-19
What is COVID-19 / New Coronavirus?
COVID-19 and pregnancy/breastfeeding
COVID-19 and your sexual health
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526