The vaccine registry is now available. If you live in an area where the vaccine registry is available and have questions or need help registering, call 844-684-1064 (toll-free) between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Spanish, Hmong, Chinese Mandarin, Hindi, and Somali language assistance is available.
- Para registrarse en Español para recibir la vacuna, llame al 844-684-1064.
- Xav rau npe kom tau tshuaj txhaj tiv thaiv kab mob ua Lus Hmoob, thov hu rau 844-684-1064.
- 使用简体中文进行疫苗注册，请致电 844-684-1064.
- हिंदी में वैक्सीन के लिए पंजीकरण करने के लिए, कृपया 844-684-1064 पर कॉल करें।.
- Si aad tallaalka isugu diiwaangeliso af Soomaali, fadlan soo garaac 844-684-1064.
If your local or tribal health department is participating in the vaccine registry, you will be able to fill out a questionnaire that determines if you are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine and then be able to make an appointment. If you are not yet eligible to get the vaccine, or no appointments are currently available, you can be placed on a waitlist. The vaccine registry can also assist you with scheduling and reminding you about your second vaccine dose, and help you monitor for any symptoms after getting the vaccine. The vaccine registry being used by:
- Dane County & Madison Public Health
- Eau Claire City-County Health Department
- Green County Public Health
- Fond du Lac County Health Department
- Jefferson County Health Department
- La Crosse County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- Marathon County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- Milwaukee City Health Department Vaccination Clinics
- Oneida County Health Department
- Racine County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- Rock County DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinic
- St. Croix County Public Health
- Wauwatosa City Health Department
Or call 1-800-230-7526