How Can I Help?
Ways to Help:
1. Donate to Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin’s Justice Fund.
PPWI provides financial assistance to people seeking abortion care who cannot afford the associated costs.
2. Donate to other abortion funds in Wisconsin that need support - Some funds have volunteer opportunities
3. Host your own fundraiser – this can be small or big; gather like–minded people and pool your money for one of the Wisconsin abortion funds.
4. Learn more about Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin’s services and programs. Let people know that PPWI is open! Due to the Supreme Court decision, PPWI has temporarily suspended abortion services. It is more important than ever that people have what they need to prevent pregnancy. PPWI doors continue to be open to help patients get the care they need – including help accessing abortion in another state. Make an appointment and pick up a free Make-a-Plan kit, or schedule a free sex education program for your school, church, or other community group.
5. Work for PPWI. PPWI is hiring, come work with us!
6. Learn about Reproductive Justice and uplift BIPOC organizations in your community. Listen to them and follow their lead. Visit www.sistersong.net or blackrj.org
7. Destigmatize the word abortion. Follow our conversational approach guide to have difficult conversations with friends and family. Normalize saying the word abortion, let people know that abortion is health care, and be a resource and safe person in your network to talk about abortion.
8. Listen to people’s stories and tell your own.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526