Even though a huge majority of Americans support family planning, real sex education, and reproductive freedom, hundreds of laws are proposed each year at the state and national level that would restrict your rights. In order to keep ourselves and our families safe and healthy, we need to take action!
What You Can Do
- Sign-up for the Planned Parenthood Action Network! Our free email-based system keeps you up-to-date on key votes in Harrisburg and the Capital and allows you to voice your opinion to your legislators with just the click of a mouse. Once you join, ask 10 friends to join!
- Contact your Legislators! The responsibility of your elected officials is to represent your interests but they cannot do that unless they hear from you. Find out who your state and federal legislators are and contact them via phone, letter or email.
- Vote! If you aren't registered to vote in PA you can do so by clicking the link.
- Donate:PPWP could not exist without the generous support of individuals throughout western PA. Contribute online today
- Volunteer or Intern at PPWP: Volunteers are involved in every facet of PPWP's work, from building grassroots support for our legislative priorities, to assisting in our health centers and providing direct services to our clients.