Our mission is to empower Utahns of all ages to make informed choices about their sexual health, to ensure access to affordable, quality health care and education, and protect their right to do so.
- Help people live full, healthy lives — no matter their income, insurance, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or immigration status;
- Provide the high-quality inclusive and comprehensive sexual and reproductive health care services all people need and deserve — with respect and compassion;
- Advocate for public policies that protect and expand reproductive rights and access to a full range of sexual and reproductive health care services, including abortion;
- Provide medically accurate education that advances the understanding of human sexuality, healthy relationships, and body autonomy;
- Promote research and technology that enhances reproductive health care and access.