- Open Enrollment is November 1-January 15. You may be able to enroll in or change your Marketplace plan outside of Open Enrollment if you have a life event that qualifies you for a Special Enrollment Period.
- Planned Parenthood's certified assisters will help you enroll for free. Fill out this form here to request an appointment.
- Enroll online at www.healthcare.gov
- Enroll by phone at 1-800-318-2596
I am young and healthy. Why should I get health insurance?
Children can stay on their parent’s health insurance plans until they turn 26. It does not matter if you are married, living with your parents, in school, claimed as a dependent, or eligible to enroll in your own employer’s plan.
However, your parents are not required to cover you. If you do not have coverage through your parents, Missouri Medicaid (known as MO HealthNet) or the Health Insurance Marketplace may be an option.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Coventry PPO
- Healthlink State of Illinois
- Illinois Department of Public Aid
- Medicare IL-NGS
We accept Medicaid and many Marketplace and commercial insurance plans. If you don't see your insurance listed, please call us at 314-531-7526 to confirm whether or not your plan is accepted.
Please contact your health insurer if you are unsure what services your insurance plan covers and what, if any, costs you are responsible for.
All are welcome at Planned Parenthood, no matter your insurance status. If you are uninsured, financial assistance and grants may be available.
Learn more about payment options below.
Go to CoverMissouri.org for information and tools to help you get, keep, and use health insurance.
Or call 1-800-230-7526