Join the Community Engagement team for their 2020 Scavenger Hunt! Earn points by completing the tasks below and email your responses to [email protected] by July 15 to be eligible to win fun prizes! There are 100 points possible to earn.
- Check the status of your voter registration. Missouri residents, check here. Illinois residents, check here. If you are not yet eligible to register to vote, tell us the date you will be eligible. (5 points)
- Tell us the names of your state house representative and state senator. Missouri residents, you can find them at https://house.mo.gov/ and https://www.senate.mo.gov/. Illinois residents, find your representative and senator here. (3 points)
- Sign up to become an Planned Parenthood Action Fund Member. (5 points)
- Take photos of the letters “PPSLR” (Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region) on a walk and make a photo collage. (5 points) Bonus Points for adding the letters “SWMO” (Southwest Missouri). (3 points)
- Pledge to take the 2020 Census. This can be done even if you have already completed your Census. (3 points) Bonus points for sharing the link with 3 friends. (5 points)
- Watch a documentary about reproductive rights or racial inequality and let us know if you would recommend it to others. (5 points)
- Support a local femme or minority owned business. You don’t have to spend money to earn these points. You can also do things like follow them on social media, share one of their posts to your social media, or write an online review. (5 points)
- Write a thank you card to a health care worker. We will even mail it for you. (8 points)
- Download the Outvote App. (10 points) Join Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri by entering campaign code 509854.
- Take a picture wearing your “I Stand With Planned Parenthood” t-shirt OR take a photo in front of a Planned Parenthood health center sign. (5 points)
- Give us three facts about Medicaid Expansion in Missouri (hint: check out https://www.healthcareformissouri.org/) (6 points)
- Write and submit a letter to the editor (contact us at [email protected] for guidance) OR share your healthcare story. (20 points)
- Read an article from our PPSLRSWMO Blog, Care Connection, and tell us which one you read. (3 points)
- Follow a musician who stands in solidarity with Planned Parenthood from our Bans Off My Body list. (3 points)
- Follow PPSLRSWMO on social media: Facebook / Instagram / Twitter (St. Louis) / Twitter (Southwest MO) / YouTube / Tik Tok @ppslr_peer_educators. (1 point/page, up to 6 points total)