WE VALUE YOUR TIME
It’s quick and easy to make an appointment for a visit to Planned Parenthood! You can make an appointment online or call 541-344-9411 or 800-230-7526. Often we can schedule an appointment on the same day or next day.
The following services require an appointment:
- Annual women's exam, including screening for breast and cervical cancer
- Testing & treatment of sexually transmitted infections for women and men
- Follow-up Pap testing
- Testing & treatment of vaginal infections and urinary tract infections
- Insertion, removal, and exchanges of the IUD, Mirena and Paragard, and the Nexplanon implant
- Midlife services
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Birth control services
Emergency contraception and contraceptive refills are available on a walk-in basis. Wait times, however, can be long for walk-ins depending on how busy we are.
Canceling Your Appointment
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel as soon as possible. We prefer 24 hours notice of cancellation. If you made your appointment online, it's easy to login and cancel. Otherwise, please give us a call at 541-344-9411.