- Make it monthly -- an automatic monthly gift from your bank or credit card is a simple way to easily give more. You can set up a monthly gift here.
- Make a gift in honor of someone to show you care -- when you make your gift, let us know who it is in honor of. You will get a tax receipt, and if you wish to provide us with their contact information, we will send them a thank you!
- Donate stock and securities -- We are pleased to accept gifts of appreciated securities through our Vanguard account. Please notify [email protected] if you are intending to make a stock gift to ensure proper credit. You may download our stock form here.
- Give your IRA Minimum Distributions (RMDs) -- If you are 70 ½ years or older, you may be able to transfer a charitable gift directly from your IRA. Consult your tax professional for more information.
- Legacy Giving -- Planning for the future? Click here to learn more about making a gift to PPSO through your estate or trust.
- Workplace Giving -- Many companies offer employees the opportunity to make one-time or recurring donations to nonprofits through payroll deductions. Check with your human resources department to see if your company participates in a workplace giving campaign.
- Employer Matching -- Many companies will match their employees’ contributions. Check with your human resources department to see if your company matches gifts to nonprofits.
- Combined Federal Campaign -- Federal and military employees can participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) to benefit Planned Parenthood of Southwestern Oregon. If you participate in the CFC, you can donate to PPSO by using the code 42625.
- E-Scrip -- Connect your credit cards through E-Scrip, where you can assign up to three charities to receive a percentage of your purchase when you shop at stores like Market of Choice, Fred Meyer, and more! Sign up here.
- Community Rewards -- Many grocery stores offer their own charitable giving programs that benefit a nonprofit of the shopper’s choosing. Fred Meyer shoppers can check out Kroger Community Rewards. Inquire at your favorite grocery store if they offer a community rewards program.
- Donate airline miles or reward points -- Instead of letting your rewards go to waste, you may be able to donate them to PPSO. Many credit cards make it easy for you to donate your credit card reward points and miles to charity. Often you can redeem online or with a representative for your credit card company. Contact your card issuer for specific information on how to donate your rewards to PPSO.
- Charitable Checkoff -- Oregon taxpayers can donate to PPSO through their tax return. See line 20 of Schedule OR-Donate or let your tax preparer know that you would like to give via Charitable Checkoff. If using tax preparation software, keep an eye out for the charitable donation options toward the end of the process. Please note: donations to PPSO through the Charitable Checkoff program come to us anonymously and we are unable to thank donors individually.
- Donate an old vehicle -- Donate an old vehicle to Donate for Charity and choose PPSO as the beneficiary of your gift!
- Become a patient -- Get your annual wellness exam, get tested for STI’s, fill your birth control prescriptions, or buy emergency contraception at PPSO.
Join us in this life-changing work and make your gift today!
Or call 800-230-PLAN