A well-person check-up is a yearly appointment to check in about your health (also called an annual exam). We personalize this visit to fit you, your body, and your health, and help determine care that is right for you. A physical exam is not always needed.
Let's Check In With A Well Person Check-Up
Full List of Services Offered
- Abortion - in-clinic or the abortion pill (select sites only)
- Annual Exams
- Birth control, including IUDs and implants
- Cancer screenings for breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer
- Emergency Contraception ("morning after pill," or IUD)
- Help quitting smoking
- HIV testing and prevention, including PrEP and PEP
- Immunizations for HPV and the Flu
- Initial infertility work-up
- Menopausal services
- Miscarriage care
- Pap tests and follow up services for abnormal results
- Pelvic pain, bleeding or other reproductive health concerns
- Preconception education and referrals
- Pregnancy testing and a discussion of options
- Reproductive life planning and goal setting
- STD testing and treatment
- Trans-inclusive health care, including hormone therapy
- Urinary tract and vaginal infection treatments
Find a health center and book an appointment.
Ask us anything.
A well-person check-up is also your chance to ask us questions. Our non-judgmental staff are here to listen and provide answers. Instead of Googling, you can trust the staff at Planned Parenthood.
Have a question that can't wait? Give us a call at 1-866-476-1321, or use our chat program.
Recommend by 98% of Patients
Our patients consistently rank the care they receive as "excellent," and 98% of patients say they would recommend us to a friend or family member. Book your appointment online or call 1-866-476-1321, Monday-Friday.
Same Day and Next Day Appointments
We offer same day and next day appointments at many of our health centers, so you can get the care you need quickly. Some of our health centers also offer evening and weekend hours. We have 21 health centers across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Click here to find your nearest health center and book an appointment. Or call 1-866-476-1321, Monday through Friday, to book.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526