You can now make an appointment online. It's instant. It's easy.
If you are an existing patient you can book your next appointment online, and also access the Patient Portal. The Patient Portal lets you request an appointment for your annual exams, sexually transmitted diseases screenings, mid-life exams or any routine visit. You can also see your medication history and message us with any changes to your address and billing information. You can order birth control supplies to be mailed to you, or we’ll get them ready for you to pick up at the Health Center. You can ask questions about your personal health concerns and get answers from one of our nurses via e-mail you provide to us. If you are an existing patient who has already established a Patient Portal account you can log on now.
Visit one of our Health Centers to establish a Patient Portal Account. The patient portal is designed to enhance patient-provider communication; it is not designed to replace a face to face provider encounter
Speed up your check-in and help decrease your wait time. Print and fill out these forms at home before your appointment:
- Notice of Privacy Practices English | Spanish
- Patient Registration English | Spanish
- Patient Portal User's Guide
- Patient Portal User's Agreement - We encourage patients to fill out the user agreement, print it and bring to the health center to get a portal account started.
- Patient Portal Terms & Conditions of Use