Planned Parenthood of Michigan Health Centers offer basic sexual and reproductive health services including:
- Pregnancy testing
- Annual gynecological exams
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Birth control options (pills, patch, ring, Implanon, Depo-Provera shot, IUDs, condoms, diaphragm)
- HIV testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment
- PrEP (pre-exposure prophylaxis), a medication regimen to help prevent HIV for individuals with high risk of exposure.
- Free condoms
- Wellness exams
See a list of health centers in Michigan.