We offer multiple core presentations of medically accurate, age-appropriate comprehensive sexual health programs.
On average, each program is 45 minutes to one hour in duration and can be tailored to meet the needs of the group.
Some commonly requested presentation topics include:
- Abstinence and Sexual Decision Making
- Adolescent Development and Puberty
- Reproductive and Sexual Anatomy and Physiology
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- LGBTQ 101 and Sexual Health
- Parent/caregiver education
- Developmentally Disabled Individuals and Their Sexual Development
- Healthy Relationships
- Mid-life and Later-life Sexuality
- Planned Parenthood Overview
- Queer-specific Sex Ed
- Safer Sex/Risk Reduction
Essential questions and learning objectives guide our programs and ensure that we are consistent and clear on the messages we present regardless of the activities we use or the audience we reach.
Contact an educator at 734-926-4800 ext. 4605 or email [email protected].