We offer multiple core presentations of medically accurate, comprehensive sexual health programs.
On average, each program is 45 minutes to one hour in duration and can be tailored to meet the needs of the group.
The presentations include:
- Abstinence and Sexual Decision Making
- Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- LGBTQ 101 and Sexual Health
Core messages guide our programs and ensure that we are consistent and clear on the messages we present regardless of the activities we use or the audience we reach.
Contact an educator in your area.
Other topics we can tailor to your audience include:
- Adolescent Development and Puberty
- Beyond the Birds and the Bees: Talking to Children and Youth about Sexuality
- Developmentally Disabled Individuals and Their Sexual Development
- Healthy Relationships
- Mid-life and Later-life Sexuality
- Planned Parenthood Overview
- Queer-specific Sex Ed
- Safer Sex/Risk Reduction