Whatever your passion, we welcome you and your involvement and thank you for supporting our important mission to provide care, no matter what.
There are many opportunities to get involved with Planned Parenthood in Maryland. You can make a donation, attend an event or rally, take action on reproductive health issues that matter to you, volunteer, and even work for us! Check out 7 ways to get involved with Planned Parenthood of Maryland.
1) Donate! Our donations are a major part of what keeps our doors open. You can make a donation in person at your local Planned Parenthood health center or continue here.
2) Shop Amazon Smile! Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your purchase. Visit www.smile.amazon.com & add Planned Parenthood of Maryland.
3) Get Social! Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. "Like" and share our post with your communities.
4) Write a Thank You note! If you appreciate the dedication, courage, and compassion of our nurses, doctors, and other staff —send a big THANK YOU to all the staff on the front lines of the fight for reproductive health and rights!
5) Make an Appointment! You can support Planned Parenthood by making your next reproductive health care appointment at a PPM Health Center. Need birth control? A well-woman exam? STI tests? Vasectomy? Planned Parenthood can provide those services for you, and much more.
6) Become a Volunteer! If you are outgoing, caring and willing to donate your time we would love for you to volunteer with PPM! Complete the volunteer application here.
7) Be a Planned Parenthood DEFENDER. Defenders are a core group of national supporters who have said they'll give their time to defend Planned Parenthood, the health services they provide, and the people who rely on them — in what just may be the fight of our lives.