We recently implemented a new electronic health records system that provides a better patient experiences and allows for easier access to all of your health information in one place. Patients may experience longer wait times or appointment delays as we transition.
PPM Services include:
- Wellness visit
- Breast health exam and cancer screenings
- Birth control methods (Available via Telehealth)
- Pregnancy testing and options education, prenatal and adoption referrals
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment (Available via Telehealth)
- HIV testing and education (Available via Telehealth)
- STI testing and treatment (Available via Telehealth)
- HPV vaccines
- Urinary tract infection treatment (Available via Telehealth)
- Abortion services
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Gender Affirming Care (Available via Telehealth)
Planned Parenthood of Maryland accepts most Maryland Medical Assistance and most major commercial insurance. A sliding fee scale is available for those without insurance who qualify. Patients can conveniently make payments on-line through MyChart. Make your online payment here.