Right now, Planned Parenthood of Maryland is continuing to see patients during this global pandemic. We are offering both in-person and telehealth visits for birth control, UTI treatment, gender affirming care, pregnancy options and more through telehealth.
Telehealth is high-quality, affordable, remote care through a private and secure video-conferencing platform that connects patients to our expert health care providers. We can help you get the care you need — without leaving your house. Click here to book a virtual appointment with us today or call 410-576-1414. We can see you at home via telehealth from any of our locations; simply choose the timeslot under any health center that works best for you.
PPM Services include:
- Wellness visit
- Breast health exam and cancer screenings
- Birth control methods (Available via Telehealth)
- Pregnancy testing and options education, prenatal and adoption referrals
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment (Available via Telehealth)
- HIV testing and education (Available via Telehealth)
- STI testing and treatment (Available via Telehealth)
- HPV vaccines
- Urinary tract infection treatment (Available via Telehealth)
- Abortion services
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Gender Affirming Care (Available via Telehealth)
Planned Parenthood of Maryland accepts most Maryland Medical Assistance and most major commercial insurance. A sliding fee scale is available for those without insurance who qualify. Patients can conveniently make payments on-line by creating a Healthcare Payments Account or checking out as a guest. Make your online payment here.