Planned Parenthood of Maryland has been providing high quality, affordable reproductive health care for more than 85 years. We serve women, men and teens from diverse backgrounds and with diverse needs. Our experienced and caring medical staff gives each client honest information and personal attention.
- Well-Women exam
- Breast health exam and cancer screenings
- Birth control methods
- Reproductive exams
- Pregnancy testing and options education, prenatal and adoption referrals
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV testing and education
- STI testing and treatment
- HPV vaccines
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Abortion services (both medical and surgical; for more information please call us at 410-576-1414)
- Male and Female Sterilization Procedures
Planned Parenthood of Maryland accepts most Maryland Medical Assistance and most major commercial insurance. A sliding fee scale is available for those without insurance who qualify.
Though Maryland is one of the few states that cover abortion for certain women receiving Medicaid, women without this coverage but in financial need must have somewhere to turn.
For these women, Planned Parenthood of Maryland administers the June Coleman Fund. This fund is part of the National Network of Abortion Funds.