Below are the list of insurance companies UHPP participates with. If you do not have insurance, please visit information on the Family Planning Benefit Program.
Planned Parenthood Accepts Most Insurances
We accept most major health insurances and Medicaid. Here are just some of the insurances we accept:
- Empire Blue Cross (HMO/PPO/EPO/Matrix)
- Blue Card
- Blue Shield of North Eastern New York
- Blue Shield Federal Employees Plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan (CDPHP) (HMO/PPO/EPO/Child Health Plus/Managed Medicaid/Family Health Plus)
- CIGNA (non HMO plans)
- Fidelis (Family Health Plus)
- Healthnow New York
- MagnaCare (including Health Republic)
- NYS Medicaid (Medicaid/Family Planning Benefit Plan)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care (Family Health Plus)
- United Health Care
In addition, we participate with the Blue Card Plan and are able to accept many BC/BS plans from out of the area.
Don't Have Insurance?
Starting October 1, you can sign up for new, affordable plans through the New York State Marketplace. Look for a plan that includes us:
- Empire Blue Cross
- HealthNow /Blue Shield of North Eastern NY
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan