As part of Planned Parenthood’s commitment to keeping our communities safe, we’re sharing recommendations to help limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
PPWP is compiling a list of community resources which can be found HERE.
One of the best ways to prevent the spread of infection is to limit contact with others, especially if you feel sick. If you or anyone who is accompanying you in the facility meet any of the following, please reschedule your appointment by calling us at 1-800-230-7526. Thank you for your consideration.
IF YOU HAVE...
• Or have had, a fever OR cough OR difficulty breathing, OR
• Been in contact with someone who has had a lab test positive for COVID-19, OR
• Traveled to Washington State, California, New York State, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Germany, France, Spain, Iran, South Korea, or Italy in the past 14 days
Please reschedule your appointment by contacting us at 1-800-230-7526.
If you feel sick and need sexual and reproductive health care:
- Contact us and we can help determine a short-term plan to help until you are better.
- You may be able to get care online via the PPDirect app if you need birth control pills or have symptoms of a urinary tract infection. For more information, go to http://plannedparenthooddirect.org.
What to expect at your Planned Parenthood appointment during the coronavirus pandemic:
- Social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from people with symptoms)
- Not shaking hands
- Health care workers may wear gloves, gowns, or masks
- You may be asked to wear a mask during your visit
- We may offer to re-schedule your appointment
- If someone with you has symptoms of coronavirus, we may ask them to leave the health center.
- If you are sick and need medical attention, contact your primary care office, walk-in clinic, or urgent care near you.
Please check our website and social media for updates about our health centers.
More information and answers to questions about the coronavirus are available at :