Virginia League for Planned Parenthood is thrilled to offer the online patient portal MyChart beginning on November 1, 2023.
MyChart provides you with online access to your medical record. It can help you access your health records and communicate with your providers. All VLPP patients, new and existing, are encouraged to sign up for MyChart. Patients seeking telehealth (video based visits) are required to sign-up for MyChart prior to their Telehealth appointment.
Get started and create an account on November 1, 2023!
What can MyChart do for you?
MyChart provides you with online access to your medical record. It can help you participate in your healthcare and communicate with your providers.
From MyChart, you can:
- Review summaries of your previous appointments, including issues addressed during each visit, your vital signs, and tests or referrals that were ordered.
- View your medications, including dosage information and instructions, and request a refill.
- View new lab results, as well as trends over time.
- Connect with your care team when you need us.
- Pre-register and save time at your visit by completing necessary information in advance.
Want to learn more about all the ways you can use MyChart? Ask us more during your next visit!Book an appointment