Virginia Statewide Sexual Health Resources
Have you been hurt, abused, or felt controlled? Are you a friend, family member, or professional wondering how to help someone who has been hurt? Do you want to know more about sexual assault, stalking, controlling behavior, or making a report? Click the link above to chat or call 1-800-838-8238 to talk with an advocate 24/7.
- An organization dedicated to serving families with transgender loved ones. They offer the opportunity to gather information and resources, meet and listen to the stories of others, and figure out how to be truly supportive in a safe, confidential, and nonjudgmental space.
Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project
- A Richmond-based organization that seeks to further Reproductive Justice by providing practical and financial support for abortion services in Virginia and surrounding communities. RRFP strives to be a resource to the community by engaging in grassroots advocacy for the full spectrum of reproductive rights.
- An organization dedicated to creating supportive communities where Virginia’s LGBTQ+ youth can define themselves, belong, and flourish. They provide support groups for LGBTQ+ youth and their families, gay-straight alliance (GSA) support for schools, and training opportunities for professionals.
Virginia Anti-Violence Project
- Provides individual support and resources for members of the LGBTQ+ community. They also manage a helpline specifically for LGBTQ+ people who have experienced violence. Click the link above to chat or call 866-356-6998 or text 804-793-9999 to talk with an advocate 24/7.
Virginia Department of Health: Reproductive Health
- Learn more about adolescent health, family planning, the Virginia Contraceptive Access Initiative, Resource Mothers, and information about state funding for abortion coverage.
- Virginia Pride seeks to unite the segmented LGBT communities throughout the Commonwealth. Virginia Pride also holds a statewide Annual PrideFest Celebration.
Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance
- A diverse group of individuals and organizations that believes ALL people have the right to a life free of sexual and domestic violence. They provide resources, professional training, and advocacy work to support survivors of violence.
Virginia Transgender Information & Empower Summit (TIES)
- An annual conference that serves the needs and interests of transgender, non-binary, and gender nonconforming Virginians of all ages, as well as their friends, family members, partners, and allies.
- For Teens
- For College Students & Adults
- For Parents
- For Professionals
- For People with Disabilities
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Virginia Statewide Sexual Health Resources
- Sexual Health and COVID-19
Connect with Us
Looking to schedule a program for your school, organization, or community group? We can help!
If you need additional assistance, please email us at [email protected].
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526