Training and Professional Development
Our professional development workshops are designed to improve knowledge, competencies, skills and effectiveness of professionals in various fields. The Ohio Center for Sex Education team can deliver trainings in-person or virtually.
Review our Education & Trainings Opportunties page for upcoming professional development trainings.
Visit our virtual library to all past professional development trainings that you can view on-demand.
Don't see what you're looking for? We acan develop professional trainings that fit your needs! We can build trainings for several audiences, including:
- Educators, administrators, school nurses, and counselors
- Youth-serving professionals
- Professionals who serve or support people with disabilities
- Nurses and health care professionals
- Social workers/counselors
- Other individuals or groups
- Consent and sexual assault
- Classroom management
- Creating a safe program environment
- Pregnancy options
- Healthy relationships
- Human growth and development
- Gender roles and stereotypes
- LGBTQ+ identity
- Responding to difficult questions
- Sexually Transmitted Infections, including HIV/AIDS
- Sexuality Education Curricula (Train the Educator)
- Other topics by request
If you are interested in creating your own or learning more about our professional development opportunities, please contact us at 937-528-4662 or [email protected]