Programs for Parents
Have questions about how to be an effective parent/caregiver who can talk openly and honestly to young people about sex? Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio Region has a program designed to help.
Review our Education & Training Opportunities page for upcoming parent education sessions.
Visit our virtual library for all past parent education sessions that you can view for only $15! On-demand parent session videos include:
- Teachable Moments at the Super Bowl
- Springing into Action
- Don't be Fooled by the Myths: Teen Sexuality and Birth Control
- Prom-versations: Conversations about Prom Night
- Summer for Every Body
- Summer Lovin: How to Talk about Healthy Relationships
- Don't Get Spooked: Managing Reactions and Answering Tough Questions
- Navigating Toxic Masculinity