Our health centers
Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey, Inc. provides high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and education in 18 counties across New Jersey. Call us today at 1-800-230-PLAN to find a health center near you.
Freehold patients: Our Freehold health center closed effective September 30, 2021. For your convenience, patient records were transferred to our nearby Shrewsbury health center. To request an appointment at Shrewsbury or any of our other health centers, call us at 1-800-230-PLAN.
Make your appointment online!
Online appointment scheduling is now available for select health centers. Click here to schedule at a health center near you!
Our health centers offer a wide variety of health care services for women, men, and teens. Click on any service to learn more. To make an appointment call us at 1-800-230-PLAN.
- COVID-19 testing
- Birth control/family planning services
- Emergency contraception (EC)
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- HIV testing and counseling
- PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis
- STI/STD testing
- Cancer screenings and annual/wellness exams
- HPV vaccine - cervical cancer prevention
- Male services