Several full-time APN and PA positions are available at our health centers across New Jersey. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
PPNCSNJ provides comprehensive reproductive and sexual health care, abortion services, education, and information to women, men, and teens at 18 health centers across New Jersey.
- Ability to perform and ensure that non-surgical abortions are provided in accordance with current PPFA Medical Standards and Guidelines.
- Ability to perform physical examinations with special emphasis on the reproductive system.
- Ability to provide cancer screening testing, diagnosis of sexually transmitted infections and perform other types of more specialized procedures as needed.
- Ability to travel throughout the Affiliate’s service area as required.
- Commitment and demonstration of excellent internal and external customer service, and the ability to model skills to center staff.
- Ability to remain open and non-judgmental towards colleagues and customers.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to workplace values of respect, caring, support, effective communication, teamwork & collaboration, accountability and responsibility; practice these values in relation with internal and external customers.
- 2 years experience in reproductive health required
- Colposcopy and Leep experience a plus
- Current State of New Jersey license
- Advanced Practice Nurse certified by agency accredited by the American Board of Nursing Specialties and/or the National Commission for Certifying Agencies
- Ultrasound experience highly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly desired
Several full-time positions available throughout Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey.
- Monday - Saturday schedule (varies)
- Competitive hourly rates
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training days
- And more...
Interested candidates should forward resume and cover letter to: [email protected].
PPNCSNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.