Our educators are trained to present age-appropriate programs for a number of audiences in a wide variety of settings including elementary, middle, and high schools; colleges and universities; after-school programs; juvenile justice, adult incarceration, and substance abuse facilities; family programs; agencies serving people with disabilities; health centers; faith-based communities; community organizations and events, including health fairs; and more. We offer programs that can be presented as a single session or as a series of sessions on topics including:
- Human Growth and Development: Anatomy, puberty, reproduction, body image, menopause, gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Healthy Relationships: Families, love, dating, consent, parenting, interpersonal relationships.
- Communication Skills: Decision-making, role-playing, refusal skills.
- Sexual Health and Behavior: Abstinence, safer sex, masturbation, contraception, pregnancy options, unintended pregnancy prevention, cancer screening, gynecological exams, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and HIV/AIDS.
- Society and Culture: Gender roles, gender identity, sexual orientation, LGBTQ inclusivity, sexuality in the digital age, sexuality and the law.
- Planned Parenthood: History, reproductive rights, patient services.