Planned Parenthood North Central States is working to expand access to abortion care. If you are pregnant and seeking an abortion, we offer medical abortion via telemedicine, where you connect with a provider by video, then receive the abortion medications by mail.
How it Works
- Initial eligibility is determined through a phone screen with a Planned Parenthood provider.
- If eligible, you will have an ultrasound, and blood tests if needed, at facilities near you. (We will help you find places to do this.)
- You will complete a video consultation from your smartphone or computer with a Planned Parenthood provider. At this time, the provider will explain the remainder of the process and review with you, your ultrasound and blood test results.
- Your abortion pills will be sent by tracked mail with instructions.
- You will complete a follow-up test and phone call to ensure the pregnancy has been terminated and to discuss any further questions you may have.
Or call 1-800-230-7526