Planned Parenthood North Central States is working to expand access to abortion care. If you are pregnant and seeking an abortion, we offer medical abortion via telemedicine, where you connect with a provider by video, then receive abortion medications by mail.
How it Works
- Your initial eligibility is determined through a phone screen with a Planned Parenthood provider.
- If eligible, you will undergo an ulstrasound and lab tests (if indicated) at a health center near you.
- You will complete a video consultation from your smartphone or computer with a Planned Parenthood provider. At this time, the provider will explain the remainder of the process, and review your ultrasound and lab test results with you.
- Your abortion pills will be sent in the mail with instructions.
- You will complete a follow-up lab test and phone call to ensure the pregnancy has been terminated and to discuss any further questions you may have.
Or call 1-800-230-7526