Please allow at least 15 minutes before your appointment start time to complete the eCheck-In process. You will not be able to access your telehealth appointment until the eCheck-In process is completed. After starting your telehealth video visit, MyChart will refer you to Teladoc for your telehealth appointment:
- Mobile: The Teladoc Health Patient app (available on App Store for iPhone) OR the Teladoc Health app (available on Google Play for Android)
- Desktop: Teladoc, accessed with Chrome or Firefox browser.
Please review our privacy practices and non-discrimination notice prior to your appointment.
If your visit is for a medication abortion through telehealth:
Complete the abortion eligibility questionnaire located in MyChart titled “Using the Abortion Pill Without Having an Ultrasound First.” This must be done to ensure that we can safely offer you an abortion through telehealth. If you do not complete this form before your appointment, you might need an additional visit to complete the process. A provider will review the information, and if there is a reason you need to be seen in person, we will send you a message through MyChart.
During your appointment you will be asked to show a picture ID with a date of birth. We will not be able to see you without proof of age.
Scheduling and Canceling:
If you are late to the appointment we do reserve the right to reschedule. Give yourself plenty of time to get here. To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us or cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
Planned Parenthood of Montana accepts many insurance plans, including Montana Medicaid. We also offer an income-based sliding fee scale for patients for family planning services.
- All fees, including co-pays, are due at the time of service. We accept major credit/debit cards, cash and checks.
- If you do not have insurance, please visit https://apply.mt.gov/ to determine if you are eligible for insurance through the State of Montana.
- If using insurance, bring a photo ID and your insurance card to your appointment. If you have questions regarding what services are covered by your insurance, please contact your insurance company. We will bill your insurance for the services you receive where applicable. We do our best to provide the highest quality care to our patients; however your insurance company has the best expertise regarding specific policy coverage.
- PPMT uses a third party to process some lab specimens. You may also receive a bill from the lab once your insurance has been billed.
Or call 1-800-230-7526