Planned Parenthood of Montana welcomes all, including the LGBTQ+ Community and teens, at our 5 health centers throughout Montana. We deliver affordable, non-judgmental, high quality health care to thousands of patients each year.
- Physical exams
- Reproductive health exams
- Colposcopy, cryotherapy, and LEEP: testing and treatment for precancerous cervical conditions
- Transgender Services*
- Birth control information and supplies (pills, condoms, IUD's, Depo-Provera, diaphragm, vaginal ring, cervical cap, and patch)
- Emergency contraception (prevents pregnancy up to 120 hours after unprotected intercourse)
- Pregnancy testing, options education and information
- Abortion services
- Testing for, and treatment of, sexually transmitted infections
- HIV testing and referral
- Mid-life and menopausal care
- General family practice is available at selected locations
*Transgender Health Care Services: For appointment please call 406-656-9980. Offering medical & hormonal management, lab work, pre & post surgical services.