- Must be in the state of Maryland for the video visit
- Must be less than 11 weeks since the start of last period
- A positive pregnancy test
- Payment by Insurance (if covered) or Self-Pay ($500) Due at Time of Service (Funding Available- please call PPM prior to your appointment to arrange)
- Complete screening questionnaire prior to visit
- Have a Maryland address for medications to be mailed
What Happens After I Schedule?
After you make your appointment, a link will be sent to your email with activation to our patient portal, MyChart. You must register and complete all assigned questionnaires in order to determine eligibility for the telehealth medication abortion visit. Registration may take up to 15 minutes so please register in advance of the visit. On the day of the appointment, you will sign in to MyChart, complete eCheck-in and follow the instructions to join the visit.
Medication by Mail
Once your clinician determines you qualify for the medication abortion by mail, PPM will initiate shipment of medication to your Maryland address. You will receive the medications in discrete, plain packaging within 2 business days. Tracking can be provided upon request.
Or call 1-800-230-7526