- Abstain from intercourse 48 hours prior to appointment. It is important for you to know that bleeding may interfere with a pap test. We may not be able to perform the Pap test, if you are menstruating. If you will be on your menstrual period at the time of the appointment, we ask that you call us to reschedule. If you choose to keep the appointment, please know that we may have to complete the Pap at a later time.
- Remember to bring a valid PHOTO ID. Anyone entering the building will need a photo ID. Recommended guest limit is 1-2 people. If you have questions or concerns about bringing an ID, please give us a call.
- Bring in your IL Medicaid or private insurance card to your appointment. If your Medicaid has been converted to a Managed Care plan, please bring that card as well. If you have not yet provided your insurance information, please call us with your card available.
- If you’re paying out of pocket or a copay is required with your insurance, payment is expected at time of service [cash, credit card, or money order. No personal checks]. We accept credit cards as long as the cardholder is present.
- If you are running late, call us so that we can let you know what your options for the day are. If you are late, we do reserve the right to reschedule.
- Any children must be accompanied by another SEPARATE responsible adult (at least 12 years old) at all times in the waiting area as the children are not allowed in exam rooms. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us or cancel your appointment via the website at least 24 hours in advance.
Or call 1-800-230-7526