Important: You are scheduling a Telehealth appointment which will not take place at the health center. During your telehealth visit, the provider will determine if you need to come into the health center for additional testing.
- During your telehealth appointment, a provider will discuss whether receiving medications by mail or picking them up at a PPIL health center is the right option for you.
- Medications will be shipped in discrete packaging to your Illinois address, and will arrive within 2 business days of your telehealth appointment. The package return address will say the pharmacy name “CarePoint”, not “Planned Parenthood.”
- If you have received an ultrasound during this pregnancy, please fax your ultrasound records to 312-533-2845 prior to your telehealth appointment.
- If you have a record of your blood type, please bring that record to your telehealth visit to show your provider.
- The cost of a telehealth abortion pill appointment, including the medications and follow up, is $470. This is the same cost as an in-person medication abortion appointment.
- Payment is due in full on the day of the telehealth appointment.
- If you are using private insurance or Medicaid, please provide your coverage information to PPIL prior to your visit.
- Financial assistance is available to help cover the cost of your abortion. To find out more, please give us a call at 877-200-PPIL.
Or call 1-800-230-7526