- This is a urine test. Please do not urinate for 1 (one) hour before your visit.
- In order to keep staff and patients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, PPIL requires masks for everyone coming into the health center, even if the person has been vaccinated.
- PPIL is not allowing guests except for certain circumstances. Please call our contact center for more information and if you are allowed a guest for your appointment.
- You must have a photo ID to enter the building. If you have questions or concerns about bringing an ID, please give us a call.
- Bring in your IL Medicaid or private insurance card to your appointment. If your Medicaid has been converted to a Managed Care plan, please bring that card as well. If you have not yet provided your insurance information, please call us with your card available.
- If you’re paying out of pocket or a copay is required with your insurance, payment is expected at time of service [cash, credit card, or money order. No personal checks]. We accept credit cards as long as the cardholder is present.
- If you are running late, call us so that we can let you know what your options for the day are. If you are late, we do reserve the right to reschedule.
- Any children must be accompanied by another SEPARATE responsible adult (at least 12 years old) at all times in the waiting area as the children are not allowed in exam rooms. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us or cancel your appointment via the website at least 24 hours in advance.
Or call 1-800-230-7526