- Bring a valid photo ID
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring proof of income*
- Our staff are vaccinated against COVID, and we follow CDC guidance. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID, please get in touch with us to reschedule your appointment.
- Once your check in for your appointment, you will receive an email notification to activate your MyChart patient portal. We encourage you to enroll and start your MyChart. You can schedule, reschedule or cancel appointments, request prescription refills, view your lab test results, receive important information about your appointment, and pay your bill.
- Payment, if any, can be made in cash, credit, or debit card. The credit or debit cardholder must be present. We do not accept Discover or checks.
Do you have Medicaid?
- Medicaid is accepted in our Louisiana health centers
- We do not accept Medicaid in our Texas health centers
Do you have insurance you’d like to use for your visit?
- If you have medical insurance and did not enter it when scheduling, please call 1-800-230-PLAN (7526) to provide this information at least 3 hours before your appointment. Your appointment will be delayed if insurance information is not provided in advance.
- Please make sure to bring proof of insurance to your appointment.
- Financial assistance is available for the Liletta IUD at certain locations. Please call us at 1-800-230-PLAN (7526) to see if you qualify.
- If you qualify for financial assistance, please bring proof of income.
Please be on time!
We offer a 15-minute grace period if you run late for your appointment. We will try our best to accommodate you after the 15 minutes; however, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. Give yourself plenty of time to get here.
Or call 1-800-230-7526