SSS uses a holistic approach to foster life skills including self-love, decision-making power, professional development, comprehensive sexual health education, and a variety of relevant topics that serve as a foundation for SSS members to grow into young leaders. Trans women, femmes, and all who identify as young women of color are invited and welcome to join us!
- To advance, celebrate, embrace, and empower teens and young women of color.
- To be a resource for teenage women of color in the development of leadership; self-identity; healthy relationships; self-advocacy skills; self-esteem; sexual and reproductive health, rights, and justice; and career exploration and preparation through education and personal enrichment strategies.
- To serve the community.
- Build skills for your future
- Participate in fun social events
- Experience meaningful mentorship
- Gift cards, giveaways, and other incentives for active participation
- Diversity. We embrace diversity in ethnicity, culture, economic status, sexual orientation, perspective, and experience.
- Education. Educational opportunities and enrichment experiences will lead to self-growth and the confidence to educate others.
- Respect. We treat each other (and our communities) with dignity, and we work hard to earn trust.
- Activism. We fight to protect reproductive rights and health, and we encourage individuals to add their voices to ours.
Or call 1-800-230-7526