Parents speak about the importance of fact-based sex education.
The Parent Circles program contains four separate two-hour classes focusing on puberty and development, reproduction, safe sex and STIs, gender identity and expression, plus tools and tips for communicating effectively with teens. These classes that take place in the Mansfield area. When you register, a Planned Parenthood Community Health Educator will be in contact with you to determine which sessions you should attend.
- “Parent Circles was a great and informative class!”
- “This program was amazing, I learned so much. Thank you!”
- “Excellent instructor; highly thorough in knowledge of subject matter. Extremely comfortable in topic delivery. Possesses the ability to set the “comfort level” for the class.”
- “I wish every parent could come to this class, I have grown children and I still found it informative and helpful.”
- “Parent Circles was very interesting and worth the time invested”
- “I really enjoyed this workshop. I feel like we all learned a lot and respected each other’s thoughts and opinions. I definitely feel more comfortable talking about sexuality with young people and other adults.”
- “I really enjoyed all of the topics, there was a lot of good information and we learned very useful communication skills. It was extremely helpful to practice answering anonymous questions.”
- “This was an awesome experience that both parents and teens should attend. It breaks the ice and opens the doors for many conversations.”
- “I very much enjoyed this workshop. It was incredibly informative and helpful, but also relaxed and fun. I would have liked my teenage son to attend with me- it was a great experience”
- "This was an excellent workshop series. Informative in a causal setting. Thank you for your time, preparation, and travel to come and teach this series to us.”
Or call 1-800-230-7526