The Care. No Matter What. Celebration is Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio’s largest fundraising event, and its success sets the stage for the future of our mission work.
- Ensuring our doors stay open, no matter what. We proudly operate 15 health centers and two surgical centers across the state, providing STI/HIV testing and treatment, birth control, abortion services, and preventative care like breast exams and cancer screenings. Our sponsors help ensure that “our doors stay open” is more than a slogan.
- Creating a future where everyone has access to abortion. Abortion access depends on many things including the patient’s access to resources like time off work, childcare, transportation, or lodging. Our sponsors help our Patient Navigators provide logistical and emotional support to patients seeking abortions.
- Providing joyful and empowering sexual health education, free from stigma. Ohio legislators continue to attack our ability to provide fact-based sexual health education. There’s no question this impacts our communities. Our sexual health education helps young people, non-English speakers, and our patients stop the spread of sexually transmitted infections, lower infant mortality, and build healthier relationships. Our sponsors help ensure we can continue to bridge the sexual health education gap for all Ohioans.
- Helping our patients access care, no matter their income level or insurance status. No one should forgo health care because they simply can’t afford it. We offer patients with low incomes a variety of payment options, deep discounts, sliding scale fees, or free services. Our sponsors help offset the cost, empowering our patients to make decisions for themselves, their bodies, and their futures without worrying about the cost of care.
- Protecting our health care centers from terrorist activity. The politically hostile environment in Ohio is emboldening our opposition, pushing them to more extreme tactics; it is imperative we have exceptional security measures implemented. Our sponsors help ensure we can do everything possible to keep our patients, staff members, and health centers safe.
- Advancing transformative changes in the way we provide care. Our eyes are always on the horizon, creating innovative programs and investing in our vision of care for the future. Our sponsors help us achieve our visionary goals of expanding our telehealth services, rolling out primary care, and building a first-of-its-kind community pharmacy in our health centers.
Host Committee Co-Chairs
Host Committee Members
Kate A. Asbeck
Amy and Marc Morgenstern
Karen and John Moss
Jody and Herb Wainer - Honorary
Or call 1-800-230-7526