Jazz & Champagne, 2016
Guests enjoying the photobooth and dressed to the jazzy theme at our 2016 Annual Champagne Affaire.
Golden Hollywood & Champagne, 2018
Guests with past President and CEO, Iris Harvey, dressed to the golden age of Hollywood theme at our 2019 Annual Champagne Affaire.
Peace, Love, & Protest, 2023
Guests celebrating and dressed to the groovy theme for our 2023 Annual Champagne Affaire.
- Providing care, no matter what. Your Athens Health Center proudly provides STI/HIV testing and treatment, birth control, abortion referrals, and preventative care like breast exams and cancer screenings. Your sponsorship provides care to thousands of patients each year.
- Ensuring everyone has access to abortion. Since passing Issue 1, Ohio families are now free to make personal medical decisions around pregnancy without government interference. We can now focus on expanding access to this care for everyone, including those in neighboring states with abortion bans. Your sponsorship helps our Patient Navigators alleviate logistical and emotional barriers to care and support patients seeking abortions.
- Expanding access to care via telehealth. Through telehealth, our patients can get care from anywhere in Ohio without needing to travel to an office, miss work, or find childcare. Telehealth is essential to increasing access to care for patients living off low incomes or in rural and Appalachian communities. Your sponsorship ensures we can expand this critical service.
- Delivering fact-based, empowering sexual health education, free from stigma. Our education department, the Ohio Center for Sex Education (OCSE), helps young people and our patients stop the spread of sexually transmitted infections, lower infant mortality, and build healthier relationships. Your sponsorship ensures we continue to bridge the sexual health education gap for all Ohioans.
- Helping our patients access care, no matter their income level or insurance coverage. No one should forgo health care because they can’t afford it. We offer patients with low incomes a variety of payment options, deep discounts, sliding scale fees, or free services. Your sponsorship offsets the cost of care, ensuring our patients get the care they need.
Mary Beth Brown
PPGOH Board Member
PPGOH Board Member
Contact [email protected] or call 380-260-6254.
Or call 1-800-230-7526