The Ohio Center for Sex Education at Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio is excited to present the Second Annual Ohio Sex Education Summit: A Community Convening on Sexual Health Education and Health Equity. This year's Summit will take place on Friday, October 11, 2019 at Corporate College East (4400 Richmond St., Warrensville Heights, OH 44128).
If you are interested in attending or getting more information about the Ohio Sex Education Summit on October 11, click the link below to provide your information for updates.
The Ohio Center for Sex Education provides comprehensive sexual health education to more than 40,000 people every year.
- Reach an anticipated audience of 200+ participants from across Ohio.
- Visibility for your institution/organizations.
- Opportunity to network with providers, clients, researchers, policy makers, and community partners.
Sponsorship opportunities are listed below. Please use the Sponsorship Commitment Form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
*Print deadlines apply.
The planning committee seeks proposals for 50-minute interactive workshop sessions. The presenters will repeat their presentation for a second rotation immediately following the first. Reviewers will look favorably upon proposals that:
- Include facilitators who bring diverse perspectives and are inclusive of all,
- Show how a session will be interactive, and
- Provide participants with clear, tangible learning objectives ideally resulting in takeaway skill building.
Watch some highlights from last year's Ohio Sex Education Summit.
Or call 1-800-230-7526