Comprehensive Sexuality Education vs. Abstinence-Until-Marriage Sexuality Education:
- Abstinence-Only-Until-Marriage Programs: Ineffective, Unethical, and Poor Public Health.
- Federal Abstinence-Only-Until-Marriage Programs Proven Ineffective in Delaying Sexual Activity among Young People.
- Abstinence-Only and Comprehensive Sex Education and the Initiation of Sexual Activity and Teen Pregnancy.
- Support for Comprehensive Sexuality Education: Perspectives from Parents of School-Age Youth.
- Effective HIV and STD prevention programs for youth: a summary of scientific evidence.
- Myths & Facts about Sex Education
Trends in Reportable STD Rates
- U.S. abortion rate reaches record low amidst looming onslaught against reproductive health and rights.
- Understanding intimate partner violence as a sexual and reproductive health and rights issue in the United States.
- American teens’ sexual and reproductive health facts.
- STDs in men who have sex with men.
- Reported STDs in the US Fact Sheet.
Sexuality Education 101