When you support Planned Parenthood, you join with thousands of your friends and neighbors who believe in the mission of Planned Parenthood to protect and support every person’s right to make voluntary, informed decisions about sexuality and reproduction in order to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Become a Planned Parenthood volunteer
- Take action
- Become a student intern or Peer Health Advocate
- Learn about our REAL Program and how young professionals can get involved
- Join your college's Generation Action campus organizing group
- Learn about the Dr. Barnett Slepian Fund and grants available to physicians and medical students who are committed to include abortion in their medical practice.
Email us for more information!